Free Yourself from Hot Flushes and Night Sweats
Discover the secret to owning your menopause today: do not let it control your life.
Three quarters of women experience unpleasant symptoms when they go through the menopause, and of those, almost 75% report having hot flushes.
Hot flushes and night sweats are amongst the most common menopausal symptoms, but there is a wide array of other symptoms, and not everyone experiences the same ones: this can make recognising them somewhat of a challenge.
In this book, you will gain a better understanding of what menopause is, why it happens, and what its effects are. You will also discover:
- Simple healthy changes you can make right now to reduce menopausal symptoms
- What it means to “own your own menopause” (and how you can do so easily)
- How to avoid the hidden toxins that can make your symptoms worse
- The ins and outs of osteoporosis, and how to reduce your risk factors
- How you can reduce the #1 most hated symptom of menopause
And much more.
Knowledge is power, and in this book you will find everything you need to know to make sure you attain that power.
To make your menopause a healthy and happy experience, click the button below right now.