Break the Binge Eating Cycle
Do not allow binge eating to control your life: the key to food freedom may not be what you think…
Almost 3 million adults in the US live with a binge eating disorder, and many more struggle with episodes of binge eating despite not having a formal diagnosis.
Binge eating, if left unchecked, can leave you feeling depressed, alone, and isolated. Not only that, but it can bring on a host of health complications further down the line.
In this book, you will find all the tools you need to take back control of your eating habits. You will discover:
- The nuts and bolts of bingeing: what it is and why it happens
- The red flags that tell you it is time to make some changes to your current lifestyle
- How your habits are sabotaging your goals
- A surprising way to break the binge eating cycle by only using your mind
- Why your kitchen organisation matters more than you think
- And much more
If you struggle with binge eating, you probably feel uncomfortable just thinking about it. Binge eating is bound with guilt and shame, which can prevent you from addressing the problem. This leads to an endless cycle, and the further you let it progress, the harder it can be to overcome.
With simple, practical steps, you can tackle the problem head-on and stop your binge eating habits in their tracks.
If you are ready to re-evaluate your relationship with food and stop binge eating forever, then get your copy now.